– Senior Applied Scientist at Zillow.
– Ph.D. in Statistics from Michigan State University.
Success is a cumulative advantage. So, I try to make today’s myself wiser than yesterday’s me. As a deployment strategy, I mix my analytical and programming skills to implement smart techniques in a smarter way into the production environment. I do believe that AI can build a “better” future if we set the correct optimization function.
My Statistical and Analytical skills include
- Deep Learning (Perceptron learning, CNN, RNN, LSTM, . . .)
- Time Series Analysis (Forecasting, Data Quality, Root Cause Analysis, . . .)
- Bayesian Analysis
- Classification Models
- Recommender Systems
- Unsupervised Learning
- Social Network Modeling
- Spatial Econometrics Modeling
- Operations Research
I am experienced in using various programming languages, packages and technologies like
- Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Big Data technologies (Hive, Presto, Spark, Hadoop, . . .)
My software engineering skills include writing requirements, writing production codes, testing/validation, writing unit tests, maintenance.